AAA, AA, High-A, & Low-A: No Games Scheduled
ACL: ACL Brewers Blue 7, ACL Giants Black 1
ACL Giants Black Notes:
- Center fielder P.J. Hilson was 1-for-3 and hit his second home run of the ACL season. Hilson has a batting line of .204/.333/.429 through 14 games in the ACL.
- Catcher Onil Perez went 1-for-3 with his third double of the season. Perez has gone 10-for-44 with three doubles, and has four walks to ten strikeouts.
- Starting pitcher Miguel Mora gave up six runs on six hits and a walk in 4.0 innings, while striking out seven. While he has a 9.53 ERA over four games, Mora has struck out 21 to eight walks in 11.1 innings.
ACL: ACL Giants Orange 3, ACL Dodgers 2
ACL Giants Orange Notes:
- Third baseman Irvin Murr III picked up his second home run of the summer, going 2-for-4. The game breaks a 3-game hitless streak by Murr, who has a batting line of .176/.222/.314.
- Catcher Rajean Anza got his first home run of the season while going 1-for-3 with a walk. It’s Anza’s first extra base hit of the season. In 2021, Anza had four doubles while going 11-for-56 (.196) in the DSL.
- Second baseman Gustavo Cardozo led the Giants by going 3-for-4 with his second steal of the summer. Cardozo is 11-for-40 (.275) on the season, with a .295 on-base percentage.
- Starter Gerelmi Maldonado went 4.0 innings, giving up two runs on three hits to two walks with six strikeouts. Two of the three hits he gave up were home runs, his first two allowed this season.
DSL: DSL Giants Black 5, DSL Tigers 2 3
DSL Giants Black Notes:
- First baseman Guillermo Williamson was 2-for-3 with two doubles, giving him three of those on the season. Williamson is 13-for-52 (.250) but has three doubles and three home runs on the summer.
- Left fielder Saul Bautista went 2-for-3 on the day. He’s 7-for-23 (.304) with a double and a triple, with eight walks to eight strikeouts.
- Starter Mauricio Estrella gave up two runs, one earned, on three hits and three walks in 3.2 innings, but he did strike out six. He has 22 strikeouts to eight walks in 17.0 innings this season.
DSL: DSL LAD Mega 9, DSL Giants Orange 5
DSL Giants Orange Notes:
- Catcher Juan Perez went 2-for-4 to lead the Giants in hits. On the season, Perez has gone 9-for-40 (.225), all of which have been singles.
- Starter Melvin Pineda went 3.0 innings, allowing two runs, one earned, on four hits and two walks, with two strikeouts. Pineda has 13 strikeouts to six walks in 10.0 total innings this season.