AAA: Salt Lake 6, Sacramento 3
- Jason Vosler made his first appearance since a 1-game callup to San Francisco on August 30th, and hit a pair of doubles in his Triple-A return. He has 12 doubles and 13 home runs in 50 games at Sacramento, with four doubles and three home runs in 41 games in the Majors.
- Arismendy Alcántara picked up his 8th double of the season, and has a hit in each of his last five games, going 5-for-13 (.385) with two doubles and a home run during that span.
- The starter for Sacramento was Logan Ondrusek, and he struggled, giving up season highs in hits (10) and runs (5, all earned), while matching a season-high 5.0 IP. His ERA in Sacramento jumped to 4.84 from 3.63 in the game.
AA: Cancelled: COVID-19
Game 1: Eugene 2, Hillsboro 1
Game 2: Eugene 6, Hillsboro 1 (7 Innings)
- Carter Aldrete had a home run in the first game of the day, and a pair of hits in both games. He now has a batting line of .245/.309/.408 after the 4-for-7 day, with nine home runs.
- Brett Auerbach had some of the biggest hits in game one, hitting his eighth double and first triple in his time in Eugene.
- Seth Corry’s start was interrupted, as he got in only one inning in Game 1 before it was suspended, going a scoreless inning.
- Conner Nurse took most of the innings of Game 1, starting when it was restarted on Sunday. In three of his last four starts, and four of his last five, he’s allowed just one earned run in five innings or more. His ERA has dropped from 6.28 on July 21st to 5.19 now.
- Franklin Labour hit his 13th home run during Game 2. Labour has a batting line of .221/.354/.438 this season.
- Jake Dahlberg was the Game 2 starter, with one of his season’s best starts, holding Hillsboro to just one run. He lowered his ERA from 7.63 to 6.63 with the start.
Low-A: San Jose 7, Visalia 1
San Jose Notes:
- Nick Swiney had his longest outing since returning from the IL, and he continues to have a 0.00 ERA in Low-A. In 16.2 innings at San Jose, he has 28 strikeouts to just seven walks.
- In his 18th game with the team, Yorlis Rodriguez hit his second home run in San Jose, matching his total in 25 games at the ACL. Rodriguez had three total home runs in his first two pro seasons in the ACL and Short-A.
- Patrick Bailey had his second 3-hit start in three games. His Low-A batting average is now up to .314 in 37 games at San Jose, after batting .185 in 33 games at Eugene to start the season.
- Harrison Freed picked up a pair of doubles, giving him eight on the season, and he now has more doubles than home runs on the season (7) after 64 games.