AAA: Albuquerque 7, Sacramento 5
- Isan Díaz led the Cats in hitting, going 4-for-5, picking up his ninth double, and also his fifth steal (while also getting caught stealing once). It’s Díaz’s first 4-hit game of the season, and breaks a 6-game hitless streak for him. He’s batting .251 with a .343 with Sacramento.
- Jason Vosler had Sacramento’s only home run, picking up his 11th Triple-A home run on a 1-for-5 day. Vosler now has an 11-game hitting streak, with four home runs hit during that streak.
- Austin Dean had a perfect on-base day, going 2-for-2 with two walks, and picked up his third steal. This was Dean’s first game since July 10th, but has gone 6-for-13 (.462) with a double over his last four games played.
- Tristan Beck allowed two runs in 5.0 innings, on four hits, while punching out four. It was the least amount of runs that Beck has allowed in his last three games. He has a 6.00 ERA over his three games in July, with 20 strikeouts to two walks in 15.0 innings.
- R.J. Dabovich struck out two of the three batters he faced, giving up one hit in a 0.2 inning stint. In 6.1 innings at Triple-A since his promotion, he’s struck out eight with six walks.
AA: Altoona 8, Richmond 3
- Tyler Fitzgerald’s recent home run binge continued, as he hit his fifth in the last six days while going 1-for-4. He has 15 home runs on the season in 79 games, with nine doubles and a triple.
- Ricardo Genovés was 2-for-3 with his third double in Richmond. He has two doubles in his last three games. In 20 games at Richmond, he’s batting .246/.297/.406 with three doubles, a triple, and two home runs.
- Kai-Wei Teng gave up five runs in just 3.0 innings, on three hits, three walks, and a HBP. He struck out just one. Teng has 95 strikeouts to 48 walks in 89.0 innings.
High-A: Spokane 5, Eugene 4
- Vaun Brown led the team in hits, going 2-for-4 with his 6th Eugene home run, and fourth double. It’s Brown’s second straight 2-hit game. Through 19 games in High-A, Eugene has a .351/.412/.649 batting line.
- Riley Mahan had the team’s other extra-base hit, his first double with Eugene. Over three games, Mahan has gone 2-for-11 with a double and a home run.
- Keaton Winn took the start, allowing three runs, two earned, on six hits and two walks, while striking out five in 4.0 innings. He now has a 3.94 ERA over four games at High-A.
Low-A: San Jose 14, Visalia 4
San Jose Notes:
- Jared Dupere had another big game, hitting his second home run while going 3-for-4. Through four games at Low-A, he’s 8-for-15 (.533) with a double and two home runs, with one walk to three strikeouts.
- Yorlis Rodriguez has gone 2-for-5, hitting his eighth home run of the season. He’s batting .264/.307/.410 with 12 doubles, a triple, and eight home runs.
- Victor Bericoto was the other Giant with a team-high 3-hit performance, with his 15th double. He has a batting line of .259/.341/.401 with 15 doubles and eight home runs.
- Seth Lonsway took the start, giving up two runs in 3.0 innings, on three hits, while striking out five. Through 61.2 innings, he has 77 strikeouts to 35 walks.
ACL & DSL: No Games Scheduled